Hadgkiss Hughes & Beale offer a comprehensive service in this field from experienced practitioners. The department is headed by partner JAMES NORTON who is based in the Acocks Green office.
In the Moseley office ROGER MALLATRATT is a Consultant and specialises in Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. LYNETTE HANCOX is a Legal Executive with substantial experience in Probate and the Administration of Estates, ANNE NORTON is an Associate Legal Executive and has been dealing with Wills for many years.
WILLS, PROBATE AND THE ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- Preparation of Wills
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and Grants of Letters of Administration
- Administering Estates and Trusts
- Inheritance Tax Planning and Advice
LASTING POWERS OF ATTORNEY AND COURT OF PROTECTION MATTERS
- Preparation and Registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs and Personal Welfare
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection for Deputyship Orders
Home Visits Can Usually Be Arranged For Those Unable To Attend Our Offices.