Civil Litigation is headed by Colin Cattell, a Partner with more than 30 years experience in this field.
Colin Cattell LLB
Partner, Solicitor admitted 1982 ~ articled to the Firm in 1979. Colin deals with general civil litigation. Based at our Acocks Green Office.
Hadgkiss Hughes & Beale act for both individuals and Companies in a variety of matters including:
- Debt (both pursuing and defending claims)
- Residential possession proceedings on behalf of Landlords (including preparation and services of Notices Seeking Possession and all steps thereafter up to and including Hearings and any enforcement action).
- Commercial possession proceedings (including forfeiture of leases).
- General disputes in both County Court and High Court.
- Representation at mediation/Alternative Dispute Resolution.